Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Vegas Photos

The Criss Angel magic show last night was fabulous. He started the show by descending to the stage from mid-air. He continued to wow the audience for the next hour and a half making things disappear, appear, cutting his gorgeous assistant in half,... He definitely kept a captivated audience the entire show.

I've got more photos to share from our journeys yesterday. I don't feel bad about missing my workouts this week...Pat and I walk countless miles each day and climb more staircases than I really care to...but it's been a good workout in itself.

Tonight is the Gophers vs UNLV football game...our main reason for being here. Until then, we'll spend the day touring the town and hitting it big (today is the day, right?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment