Thursday, November 29, 2012

This World Lost A Great Man Today...


It saddens me to have to report that Grandpa Jerry passed away today.  Grandma Ellen, Mary Jane, Tim and Chris, and Pat and I were all at his bedside as he peacefully took his last breath and left this world to go to a better place where his body will no longer hurt, where he won't need oxygen to supplement his air supply, and where he can be reunited with all his friends and family who left this world before him.  I asked him to say hello to my Dad, as I know he'll be in the long line of people eager to welcome him to his new Home.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from over the years.  There are many many more that I may share in the upcoming days...but I just wanted to post this entry and ask that you say a little prayer for Grandpa Jerry.







Grandpa Jerry...We love you and miss you already.

1 comment:

  1. Pat and April our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. We are glad we got to know Jerry over the past few years.


    Tom & Cindy Bauer

    ReplyDelete