Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Buddy's Turkey


Today was the kids last day of school before Thanksgiving, so home came some Thanksgiving artwork.  I totally got a kick out of Braden's masterpiece.  Each feather lists one person in our family and why he's thankful for us.  In case you can't read them, here's what they say:

The orange one says I am thankful for my dad because he helps me with my homework and makes sure I read 100 minutes.

The red one says I am thankful for my sister Addiline (he spells her name differently than I do, I guess) because she likes to help me do stuff.

The blue one says I am thankful for my sister Careline because she lets me play her Kindle.

And last, but not least, the green one says I am thankful for my mom because my mom washes my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment