Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

I love Wednesday's.  It's my short day at work.  In the Winter, that means I have half of the day to myself (but I usually end up cleaning the house) and in the Summer, it means that the kids and I get to spend a fun afternoon together.  This afternoon's fun event was a trip to the mini golf course.  Don't tell Adeline...she missed out as she goes to Maple Tree every Wednesday to keep her in school mode.
 

 
 Their future is so bright...they have to wear shades.


Adeline didn't miss out on all of the fun.  Tonight, she and Buddy went to the pool for a bit.  Finally this Summer she is tall enough to stand all by herself in the shallow end.


It's hard to believe that Buddy is the same kid who just a couple years ago didn't ever want to get his hair wet....he now loves the water.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment