Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Loving My Apple Watch


I bought an Apple Watch last week and I'm here to report that I'm one happy customer.  It's awesome!  Not only does this baby keep time, it also alerts me with a sound and a vibration when I get a text, e-mail, or phone call.  Believe it or not, the built in speaker and microphone make it possible for me to have a phone conversation ON MY WATCH!  So cool!

Other awesome features are that it's a FitBit and then some, keeping track of my steps, activity, and heartrate.  The apps from my phone synch up, so my calendar is with me at all times, I can check the weather, and if for some crazy reason I wanted to see how the stock market is doing, it's just a swipe away.  Siri is there too, anytime I need her.

Well, that's enough of a free plug tonight for Apple but as you can tell I'm happy with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment