Thursday, September 27, 2012

McLaughlin's Law

We've all heard of Murphy's Law...the law of nature that anything that can go wrong will, but did you know that there is also a McLaughlin's Law?  It goes something like this:  Anytime and every time (and I mean every.single.time) Daddy has to go out of town overnight on a business trip...somebody is going to be sick.  This time it's Adeline who is home with "the crud".  She seems to have a little more energy this morning than she did at noon yesterday when I was called to her day school to pick her up...but I figured I better let her stay home today and get better.  Besides...with the 2 big ones away at school for the day, the Daddy out of town, and one little one moving at a pace slower than normal, maybe I can get this place cleaned up.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment