Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our New Favorite Hangout Spot

Pat and I have spent a ton of time on our deck ever since we finished staining it last month.  And why wouldn't we...it's beautiful out there.  I shared photos of our newly stained deck...but I never showed you how everything looks complete with a new loveseat, new table and chairs, and a couple of comfy adirondack chairs.  There have been quite a few alcoholic beverages consumed out on our new nighttime hangout (way more by Pat than by myself...just sayin!)



I love the material the table and chairs are made with.  It's almost like a patterned leather weave.



Here's the lovely birthday gift Pat and the kids gave me...a huge and gorgeous mum.



For extra ambience (and to keep the skeeters away)...we light our tiki torches when we're outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment