Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bike Riding


I came home this afternoon to a cool surprise...Braden taught himself how to ride a bike today.  Yes, I'm well aware that most 8 year olds have known how to ride a bicycle for years already by this point, but Buddy has never been interested in it until now and has never attempted long enough to get the balance thing...but when he decided today that he was going to ride his bike, that's exactly what he did.  He's so sweet...he told me that he decided that now was the time so that he can ride alongside to keep me company when I go for a run.  Awwww...what a kid!

Here's a close-up of the proud new bike rider (who obviously ate an OREO before his bike ride....and how he manages to get it all over his face every single time, I'll never know!)


Adeline is also having a lot of fun these days riding the new tricycle that the Kay's gave her for her birthday.



1 comment:

  1. How about a bike ride with Grandma!

    ReplyDelete