Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gifts Galore

It's my birthday today (29th if you must know.  Oh wait, I think I used that line that year...and the year before that, and,...) and it's also the opening day of the Fall season of soccer.  Careline told me that she was going to get a goal for me for my birthday and that's just what she did.  With a hard and well placed corner kick the ball deflected off an opponent in to her own net and since Careline was the last to touch the ball from her team she was credited with the goal.

How do you like my custom made shirt?


Yesterday at work I got all sorts of gifts and birthday wishes from my awesome co-workers.  How cool is this puzzle that my friend Jeff made for me?  He used a photo that I posted to the blog recently, printed it to 8 by 10, and made it in to an awesome 40 some piece wooden puzzle.  He took such care when cutting the pieces out so as not to cut through the kids eyes.  It's truly a unique gift and I love it. Thanks Jeff!


The funniest gift I got came from my friend Amy.  She knows that I'm following a diet where I'm eating a lot of salads, vegetables, and beans...so she gave me these 3 cans of beans.  Too funny.


Thank You Grandma Ellen for hosting a nice birthday party for me last night too.  I got lots of awesome gift cards that I'll surely put to good use.

I asked my crafty Mother to make seat cushions for our new deck furniture and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.  Thank You Mom...I knew that you spent a lot of time and care in making them and it really shows.  We will thoroughly enjoy them!


Love the accent pillow....how cute are they?!


Tonight my Buddy is taking me to the Twins game on his own dime.  How sweet is that?  A couple weeks ago he came up with the idea of buying tickets for himself and I to attend tonight's game.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment